Vedr.: Re: Vedr.: [Cvsnt] Shadow folder in cvs

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Fri Mar 22 16:24:00 GMT 2002

Dear John

First: sometimes a message from somebody (say you) will cross a message
from someone else (say me), and someone may not have had a chance to read
the message from somebody!

Second: you declare "won't work" without any explanation why the suggested
solution won't work. That doesn't make any of us any wiser. I don't see why
this won't work. Please state your arguments, so we can learn from your
expertize (which i do not challenge!).

Regards
Jørgen Møller Larsen, KMF
Nykredit Data
email: jml at nykredit.dk
Tlf. direkte 96 35 50 69

                    John Peacock
                    <jpeacock at row        Til:    jml at nykredit.dk
                    man.com>             cc:     Cvsnt at cvsnt.org
                    Sendt af:            Vedr.:  Re: Vedr.: [Cvsnt] Shadow folder in cvs
                    cvsnt-admin at c
                    vsnt.org

                    2002-03-22
                    15:37
                    Besvar
                    venligst til
                    John Peacock

jml at nykredit.dk wrote:

> date /T>>c:\cvsrepository\CVSROOT\updatelog
> c:
> cd c:\temp
> cvs -q update -d>>c:\cvsrepository\CVSROOT\updatelog

Won't work!  Why do I feel like no one is reading the messages I am
writing?

John

--
John Peacock