[Cvsnt] Not able to Checkout files

Gerald J GeraldJ at zylog.co.in
Tue Mar 26 13:42:53 GMT 2002

Dear all,
Iam using CVS Server in Windows platform. From a windows client, Iam able to import files from the CVS client to the CVS server, but not able to checkout files from the server back to the client, during this process their is no response & the process hangs without any result. If I have the server in the local machine itself, then i am able to checkout the files, but takes 5 mins for just checking out 2 files of few bytes.
Iam able to login in to my repository ( a directory created for my project in the CVS server) & put (import) all files into that directory. After importing Iam not able to checkout the files from the server to my local directory. best part here is, it is creating a directory
in the name of my project in my local machine, but not able to put a copy of the files into it.  I have checked with a multiple combination of users with full rights, even then it is hanging. Please help me to sucessfully checkout files.

Waiting for ur valuable reply,

Gerald J