[Cvsnt] CVSNT 1.11.1.3 (Build 57a) is slower

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at me.wustl.edu
Tue Mar 26 14:45:01 GMT 2002

My first idea for the reason is that 1.11.1.3 does some
authentication, which is typical for this kind of slowness.

In this case, typically you get one very slow roundtrip, after which
things progress as usual.

I'm afraid you have to ask Tony, since I'm not familiar
with the internals. But check your setups, if that might
be the problem.

Kari