[Cvsnt] Problem with cvsweb: Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog

Dave Jones davegjones1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 09:32:28 GMT 2002

If my memory serves me correctly, you need to use forward slashes for
all the paths.  Also, check that the PATH variable in the conf file is
either commented out (so it picks up the environment var) or contains
the path to rlog.

It's also worth noting that unless drive d resides on the local machine
you'll have trouble with permissions and get the same error even though
the real reason is that the file cannot be accessed.

Dave

 --- Imraan Qureshi <imraan.qureshi at triplehop.com> wrote: > This is a
multi-part message in MIME format.