[Cvsnt] module question with pserver protocol

Brian Smith brian-l-smith at uiowa.edu
Tue Mar 26 22:30:41 GMT 2002

Sure, but TortoiseCVS is still really helpful. For example, it can
color-code the file icons in explorer so that you can quickly see the
status of the file w.r.t CVS (locally modified, conflicting, etc.).

It is really a very convenient tool, and free.

Besides, it actually shows you the CVS command that it executes in the
output window. So, it is also a great way to learn the CVS commands (at
least, the ones that it supports).

- Brian