[Cvsnt] command line help

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 27 13:02:20 GMT 2002

Regarding help I would recommend the book by Karl Fogel
(available on line at http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/). Read it
and know much more!

2. Start/stop cvsnt service
This is easy, on the command line of the server do:
net stop cvs
or
net start cvs
as the case may be.

You don't have to look for users, because noone is "logged on" to a cvs server!
Only during the few seconds it takes to execute a commit or an update is there
any activity on the server related to the users.
Editing takes place locally on the user's workstation so this is nothing CVS
knows about.

/Bo