[Cvsnt] Do all CVSNT users have to be a vailid NT user or be alias to one?

Unknown Dude nobody at nowhere.com
Wed Mar 27 14:53:15 GMT 2002

Ah, so let NT handle all of the permissions and punt with respect to the
readers file.
Im thinking that there would likely be 3 kinds of users
    Read only users
    Modify users(check in, add, etc)
    CVS admin

Are there any user types that are useful that I haven't mentioned.

news:B974373707D4D311A33A0008C70D326B76DAEE at 3rexchange01.system3r.com...