[Cvsnt] Installation problem

Bertrand Denoix bertrand.denoix at kalimagroup.com
Thu Mar 28 11:00:28 GMT 2002

I doubt a new version of CVSNT would change something. The message says
InstallShield won't run on your NT system. So the problem is either with
your NT system (likely) or with the InstallShield version Tony uses (but
it's usually the same for successive builds). Since you seem to be the
only with the problem, I suspect the problem is local.

However... when I download the current build from Tony's, the file is
only 2975K (tried twice, using my work ADSL connection) while the one
from cvsnt.org (ie, mirror) is 4145K (Tony's page says it should be
3264K but I suspect this is an old number, not updated). So you may be
trying to use a corrupt install package... The one from cvsnt.org will,
on my NT Workstation(NT4+SP6a) run up to the "custom install" dialog (I
didn't go further, I don't want to install CVSNT server on my system).