[Cvsnt] cvs.pdf file corrupt in 1.11.1.3 (57a)

Gene Glaudell gglaudell at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 06:24:30 GMT 2002

When I try to open the cvs.pdf file I get an Acrobat error:

"There was an error opening this document.  The file was damaged and could
not be repaired."

I retried downloading the .exe file which contains the PDF in Netscape, but
the .exe files were identical.

The cvs.pdf file probably got corrupted when it was downloaded using IE at
some point and the corrupt file was probably included in the build.  You can
avoid this problem with pdf's and IE by downloading w/ Netscape.