[Cvsnt] How to add a resource file for a configuration??

Jerzy Kaczorowski jerzyk at wndtabs.com
Sun Mar 31 08:49:44 BST 2002

>... There is one
> little glitch though, I have placed the resource.h file in the
> protocols folder (took a copy of the cvsnt one). But this led to a
> message popping up after a while where VC++ told me that this file was
> being used by cvsnt.rc

Well, I didn't say anything about copying the resource.h did I? ;)
In any case, it's safe to ignore the warning...

Which partially answers the question 1 - you don't have to make a copy of
the resource.h file. That file is used for symbols like dialogs, bitmaps,
icons etc. IDs, but cvsnt would only use the version info anyway, so it's
not at all important. The same symbol file can be shared by multiple
resource files as well. It is not neccessary to make a copy of the file.

As for question 2 it's up to Tony, my powers are ending here ;)

BTW: Why is that I'm not getting the copy of my messages sent from list?

Cheers,
Jerzy