[Cvsnt] Can't see repository in WinCVS 1.3

Durante, Elsa elsa_durante at hp.com
Thu May 2 03:16:55 BST 2002

Hi,

I just installed CVSNT 1.11.1.3 on my server with Environment Variables
CVSROOT as :ntserver:servername:c:/cvs and HOME as C:/  I am using CVSWin
1.3.4.3 on the same machine (this is a test installation). I am logged in
with my NT domain account which has administrator access to all directories.

I can open CVSWin just fine. I can see everything in the C: drive **except**
the CVS repository C:/cvs. I created another repository root C:/TEST using
the applet. I move to the TEST directory and try to add a new project by
going to Create/Import Module.... I then select a directory on a diskette. I
add it and it says it does it with success (no error messages). The new
module does not appear in the TEST directory, instead it ends up in the
C:/cvs directory which is the directory I cannot see in WinCVS.  My
expectation is that the new directory will appear in the TEST directory. Am
I missing something here?

Also, does anyone know of any good documentation on CVSNT? It seems like its
slim pickins for Windows people.

Thanks!
- New to CVS and Version Control