[Cvsnt] Files status

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu May 9 20:08:24 BST 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002 08:44:39 +0000 (UTC),
=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Zi=F3=B3kowski_Marcin?= <marcin.ziolkowski at atena.pl>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to find option to see files in check out status (cvs edit).
>In WinCvs, I can see files only in present directory, but my project have
>inside some directories (about 30).
>Is it possible to see wich files I have in check out status ? maybe I can do
>it by CVS command or something .... ?
>
>It's time-consuming to go inside each directory to see a files status.
>
>Marcin.

Use the 'Flat Mode' button in WinCvs (from 1.2 and up) to flatten the
module view and show all files. Then you can easily see which files
need to be checked in because they are modified (red icons).

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)