[Cvsnt] cvs admin - remote usage

Christian.Paetzold at Sparkassen-Informatik.de Christian.Paetzold at Sparkassen-Informatik.de
Fri May 10 12:40:34 BST 2002

Profile:
======
protocol:   pserver
server:       NT-Server SP6  (english)/ cvsnt 1.11.1.3 (Build 57c)
client:         NT SP6 (german)/ WinCVS 1.3 beta 8

Hi,

I've installed WinCVS 1.3. beta 8 on Server and Client. I want to change
the description of a file with "cvs admin -t".

cvs admin command on server (local) with WinCVS works fine.
cvs admin command remote on a client with WinCVS doesn't work ('usage is
restricted to repository administrators')

In both cases I used the same CVSROOT :pserver:chpa at cvsserver:/Test.
User chpa is registered as repository admin in admin file and is mapped in
passwd to administrator.

If you have any idea what may cause this problem please tell me. All
suggestions are welcome.

- Christian

          Christian Paetzold
          Entwicklungsservices SW-Komponenten - 6122 (K010)

          Tel.: 02203/5039-3769
          Fax: 02203/5039-93-3769

          Sparkassen Informatik GmbH & Co. KG
          Edmund-Rumpler-Straße 6c