[Cvsnt] CVSNT v1.11.1.3 (Build 57c) crashing on login on XP

L. Li ll2li at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Fri May 17 18:46:34 BST 2002

Finally figured out the crashes. I had some "under the cover" firewall
processes running that was corrupting all net access to the CVS service
which kept causing the crashes. After removing them all access seems to be
working now, except I have a whole new can of worms to crack at :)

news:3ce0a2f6.1186390234 at news.cvsnt.org...