[Cvsnt] cvs [import aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Chris Daft daft at 127.0.0.1
Thu May 16 05:38:26 BST 2002

Checking the cvs.html that comes with the source reveals
"end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
The most common cause for this message is if you are using an external rsh
program and it exited with an error. In this case the rsh program should
have printed a message, which will appear before the above message."

Wow, I am sure I am not using an external rsh.  I guess the next thing is to
"use the source, Luke".  I did a grep for "import aborted" on the .c and .h
in the src directory of the distribution, but no luck.  Where in the source
do these messages live?

Thankl for anty points on this problem!

Chris

news:FAEOLEFINNNGFJCLCGNAKEIDDKAA.daft at ieee...