[Cvsnt] cvs [import aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Chris Daft daft at 127.0.0.1
Thu May 16 22:20:29 BST 2002

Thanks Joe -- this may point out what's wrong.

So this was a problem in one of the files in your CVSROOT directory in the
repository, like "modules" ? I just had a look in that directory of my
repository, and I noticed that my "modules" file has almost nothing in it.
The repository itself has maybe 15 subdirectories, but only one of them is
listed in the modules file.

I wonder if somehow this file got bashed and that is causing CVS to be
unhappy?  Should this file, "modules" have an entry defining every module?
http://www.gnu.org/manual/cvs/html_chapter/cvs_21.html#SEC137 seems to imply
this.

Chris

news:009401c1fcc7$39700a60$2b00a8c0 at a1333w2k...