[Cvsnt] Newbie question -- CVSNT, WSAD, CheckOut, Release

Yosh-Rinaldy YRinaldy at OfficeDepot.com
Wed May 15 18:16:08 BST 2002

Thanks Bo for your reply.

In the IBM WSAD IDE -- WebSphere Application Studio Developer, there is no
option to do cvs update.  Only 'release to stream' or 'catch-up from stream'
are available (equivalent to commit and to checkout commands using command
prompt).

Maybe someone that use WSAD as their IDEs can help?

As for your information, I'm able to do cvs checkout, commit, update using
regular command prompt, but encountered errors once I'm using the IDEs.

Thanks,

Yosh