[Cvsnt] configuring cvsnt

Chris Daft daft at 127.0.0.1
Tue May 14 22:27:04 BST 2002

For this kind of CVSROOT the repository prefix is really useful. Start up
the server configuration program and set the repository prefix to
"//share/drive" and have the client just use ":ntserver:domain:/directory".
CVSROOT is pretty UNIX-oriented and the simpler you can keep the path to an
NT repository, the better.

Chris

news:DFA15A3E9F82D4119D8C00508BE325420B948623 at emss07m02.lmtas.lmco.com...