[Cvsnt] 1.11.1.3 (Build 57c) seems to break cvsweb annotate feature

Allen Hadden ahadden at authentica.com
Wed May 15 12:50:29 BST 2002

We're considering switching our cvs server from Solaris to Windows 2000.  So
I installed 1.11.1.3 (build 57c) and started running some basic tests.  I
also installed cvsweb into IIS (using the instructions on devguy.com.)
Everything I tried seems to work OK, except the cvsweb annotate feature.

Upon further investigation, cvs.exe is exiting with an access violation.
CVSNT v1.11.1.2, it appears to work fine.

Is 1.11.1.2 OK for production use?  Has anyone else seen this problem?

Allen

ahadden at authentica.com