[Cvsnt] error reading from server

MikeE cvsnt at NOiservantSPAM.net
Thu May 16 18:50:33 BST 2002

I am having the same issue.  I'm wonderng if it has something to do with
Norton AntiVirus, which I installed over the weekend.

The system was working just fine previously.  Of course, it was a few days
after I installed the antivirus software that I attempted to use CVS again,
and received the error.  I had also made other configuration changes to my
server in the meantime.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I tried telling the client to connect
using SSPI and received the message "server and client cannot agree on an
authentication scheme"

I would preper to use sspi if it would work on a Win98 client.  Any help?

Thanks,
Mike E

news:ac0424$aql$1 at sisko.nothing-on.tv...