[Cvsnt] CVS Editors

Ziółkowski Marcin marcin.ziolkowski at atena.pl
Tue May 21 10:56:46 BST 2002

I'm working in Sybase PowerBuilder 8 with sccapi Jalidi Igloo.
PB use libraries wich have many objects and sometimes I have more than 100
object in edit (checkout) status.

Important information: Files are located on my disk in 25 directories in
everyone have objects (files). (WinCVS flat-mode is helpful)

Cvs have command cvs editors to see all editors, but I would like to see
only my edit files.
It possible to filtered only my files using cvs editors command or different
?

Regards
marcin