[Cvsnt] 2 newbie questions: commit problem and specifing repo sitory

Ian Epperson Ian at axiomdesign.com
Tue May 21 17:09:11 BST 2002

You say that "Ninji is my windows username", but is that authenticated via
the domain or locally?  If it's via a domain, then don't check the "use
local users instead of domain".

For your next Question, make sure that you have the Repository root path
set, then assume everything is relative to that root.  If you've got your
root at c:\blah, and a repository at c:\blah\myRep, then access it with

:method:[[user][:password]@]hostname[:[port]]/myRep

hope this helps.