[Cvsnt] problem with using different port number

Apollo EM apolloemc at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 22:31:07 BST 2002

For security reason, I set up cvsnt using different
port number, say, 9999. I used telnet to verify that
port is listening.

Then I have problem with cvsnt client on windows. I
tried:

set CVSROOT=:sspi:tom at 192.168.1.11:c:\repository
set CVS_CLIENT_PORT=9999
set CVS_PORT=9999

and

set CVSROOT=:sspi:tom at 192.168.1.11:9999/c/repository

Then try "cvs login"

But cvsnt client always tries to connect to 2401 port.
I checked documentations and web resources, but got no
clue. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I also tried pserver besides sspi, same issue.
And I also tried using the default 2401 port,
everything works great on that port!

Tom