Vedr.: [Cvsnt] invisible files in WinCVS

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Thu May 23 11:34:44 BST 2002

The time in the Entries files are (and must be) UCT but WinCvs shows local
time.  Don't change the files in the CVS folders if you don't know what
they contain!
When files in WinCvs are invisible it is probably because you have some
file filters activated (e.g. "show committables")

Jørgen Møller Larsen - Nykredit Data - Koncernmetode og Arkitektur (KMF-V)
- Telefon: +45 9635 5069 - email: jml at nykredit.dk

                    "Marian
                    Habsuda"             Til:    cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
                    <habsudam at grat       cc:
                    ex.com>              Vedr.:  [Cvsnt] invisible files in WinCVS
                    Sendt af:
                    cvsnt-admin at cv
                    snt.org

                    2002-05-23
                    10:34
                    Besvar
                    venligst til
                    "Marian
                    Habsuda"

Hi everybody,
I have problem with displaying files in WinCVS 1.2 (1.3b8 too). Files have
difrent modification time then the time in CVS\Entries. In CVS\Entries file
time is 2 hours behind real file modification time (my zone is GMT+1).
WinCVS shows me only directories but no files. If I change Entries time to
any other,  files appears red.

I didn't find any solution on the internet, please help me If you can.

            Thanks
                                    Maros