[Cvsnt] Reg. Installation of CSV on Windows

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu May 23 16:17:55 BST 2002

Maybe you can get some help here:
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html

/Bo

-----Original Message-----
From: Srinivasan, Arulmanikandan
[mailto:Arulmanikandan_Srinivasan at syntelinc.com]
Sent: den 23 maj 2002 15:45
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: [Cvsnt] Reg. Installation of CSV on Windows

Hi,
       I downloaded CSV for windows (cvsnt_1.11.1.3.exe) from your
site.After installing i do not know how to proceed further.What are all
other software req to work this and please help me how to proceed CVS
further by giving step by step. The explanation which you are giving is i
could not understand.I am expecting your favourable reply soon.

Thanking in advance.
Manikandan.