AW: [Cvsnt] Can ViewCVS run on WindowsNT?

Johannes Kilian jok at vitronic.com
Thu May 23 15:44:17 BST 2002

There is a port to win available on the net:
http://russ.hn.org/viewcvs/

...and it works!
But there is one problem which occured:
ViewCVS needs the ActiveState-Distribution of Phython and WinCVS wants the
official Python. And I didn't suceed to get WinCVS and ViewCVS working
together peacefully with the different Python-Distributions ... :-((

Johannes Kilian