[Cvsnt] Newbie need alot of help

Tan Tze Yong tytan1979 at pacific.net.sg
Thu May 23 19:28:47 BST 2002

I am very new to CVS.I just setup CVS on my main system. I check in some
files to CVS. How can I remove them from CVS? Can I just go to the CVS
directory and remove the directory from there using Windows Explorer?
Another question, I would like to use pserver but how can I setup up
accounts for multiple users? Its seems that I cannot create accounts for
other users cos I don't know how to generate the encrypted password. Where
can I get this pwgen.exe? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks