[Cvsnt] CVSNT Errors

Mike massey at rmci.net
Mon May 27 15:06:30 BST 2002

After getting everything working I am now getting this error

cvs [login aborted]: connect to192.168.0.99 (192.168.0.99):2401 failed: No
connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I change nothing since having it running fine last nite. Used the setup
steps shown here
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html

Help

m;)