[Cvsnt] Errors

Bo Berglund bosse at agiusa.com
Tue May 28 21:50:25 BST 2002

OK,
how did you obtain the 57d build?
Did you check out/update on the CVS_1_11_1_3_REL branch or did you get HEAD?
And when did you check out and compile CVSNT for these tests?

Not so many days ago I did the update and compile to get 57d only to find
that my previously working server (57c) refused my authentication. I posted
this
and Tony found the problem and fixed it. After another update and compile
it worked OK. Still it says 57d though, so it is hard to say which version
you are struggling with.
I also have some minor local edits in my version that obviusly are not on
the repository at Tony's place. Don't think they matter much though...

So I guess to make things reproducible you should update to the branch
CVS_1_11_1_3_REL, compile and test again.

/Bo B