[Cvsnt] Restrict access by IP

Igor Okulist okigan at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 17:26:35 BST 2002

Firewall solution is not exactly what I had in mind..

I thought it would be possible just to tell the server not
to accept requests from some range of IPs..
So this is not possible to tell the cvs server ?

Igor
igor at okulist.com

I also had problems with ZoneAlarm before (the thing
was not following its own rules) will checkout TinySoftware's
product