[Cvsnt] Setting up CVSNT for SSH access

Rajan Karunakaran rkaran at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 15:50:54 BST 2002

I work at a client's site (Pfizer, so they are not bound to accomodate small
fry like me, especially to accomodate a personal project).

I do however have the ability to SSH to my employer's server.  Is it
possible to SSH to a third host (the CVSNT server) through the tunnel I have
to my employers box?

The whole idea is to be able to connect from the clients office to the CVSNT
server after office hours to do some work (which never happens at home on a
working day) and to also be able to use the CVSNT server on weekends to
download, at home, whatever changes I have made during the course of the
week.

The CVSNT server belongs to my brother and since this is a personal project
I don't want the repository lying around on my employer's machine.  All this
just so that I don't have to lug a laptop to and from work. :)

Rajan.