[cvsnt] Troubles with diff after shifting from CVS on Linux to CVSNT

Torsten Martinsen torsten at tiscali.dk
Wed Nov 6 20:34:17 GMT 2002

[Put the mailing list back in To:]

You can 'fix' the RCS files in the way you suggest, but you may run into trouble with binary files (i.e. files where keyword substitution is set to 'b'). My solution to a similar problem was to patch CVS (the standard version, not the CVSNT branch) to accept CRs before LF. You can have the patch if you like, it's about 20 lines.

-Torsten