[cvsnt] Problems with sspi with cvsnt server not on Domain Controler

Emmanuel Zaspel ezaspel at metatec.de
Sat Nov 9 00:35:40 GMT 2002

Hi there,

I discover probs with the following scenario:

[CVSNT Client] - On a Domain Member Workstation

             | sspi over TCP 2401

[FireWall] - permitting TCP 2401 traffic only

[CVSNT Server] ----------> [ADS\DC]

Only the CVSNT Server con be reached by the client. Not the DC.
The client connect failed with the following message:

cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized auth response from time.hbt.de: cvs
[server aborted]: Authentication failed
Error, CVS operation failed

If I try it inside the net were the DC is reachable by the client it works.
I think this is a prob with Kerberos delegation.

Some ideas ??

Regards

Emmanuel Zaspel