[cvsnt] CVSNT and firewalls

Anders Truelsen at at systematic.dk
Wed Nov 13 12:12:48 GMT 2002

Hi friends
I've been tasked to create a CVS server that can be accessed from
outside our LAN through a VPN.
It'll most likely be placed in a DMZ.
The clients will be all windows so we'll probably use sspi.

Which ports should be open for what kind of traffic?
Is there anything I should be particularly aware of?

Any kind of advice is welcome.

TIA
anders