[cvsnt] Re: CvsLock Server

Khaled Agrama kagrama at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 21:28:48 GMT 2002

Actually, I just ran into a case where a client's cvs process hung.  The
process was left in that state for over an hour before it was killed.  This
caused a particular directory on the cvs server to be locked for a long
time.  When the client killed the cvs process, the lock finally went away.
Does (or should) the lockserver apply some kind of timeout to locks?

Khaled.

news:aqsgev$abj$1 at sisko.nodomain.org...