[cvsnt] applet doesn't work in NT?

Jörg Krein joerg.krein at ims.fhg.de
Thu Nov 14 15:04:12 GMT 2002

Hello,
I installed the latest version (1.11.1.3 build 57j) over an older one
from wich I thougt it was deleted.
Nothing works till I downloaded some MFC dlls ( MFCP70.dll etc.).
Now the service runs but the applet doesn't.
When I click on the symbol in the start menu nothing happens but
the hourglas shows up for a second.
There is no symbol in the control panel!
I (have to) work with NT4.0 sp6.
Is the newest CVSNT  compatible with NT ?
Do I have to fall back to an older version?

Regards,

Joerg Krein