[cvsnt] New client functionality suggestion: ./CVS/Entries.Re mote

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Nov 19 16:55:33 GMT 2002

I think that the "poll rate" thing should be reconsidered...
Imagine my case for example. I have upwards of 100 different modules checked out
from various servers and repositories. I definitely don't want any automatic status
request to be sent out at a regular interval by WinCvs.
Instead I can do the status myself and if I do I would like WinCvs to update the
icons using whatever info becomes available in the new file.
But I definitely want to control myself when to check the repository.

Bo