[cvsnt] Error upgrading cvsnt

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Wed Nov 20 18:07:33 GMT 2002

Well, it worked in a Win2k Pro test box. But it still don't
work with the Win2k Server instance... :-((((
I also checked if event viewer was closed, as David Resnick
described.

I changed the initialization type of both services from
Automatic to Manual, so I can try it again without the need
to stop the services when I reboot. Unfortunately I can
reboot the server only after 8:00pm :-(

Regards,

Zandao.