[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT control panel

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Nov 21 11:37:49 GMT 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:26:55 +1100, "Masoud Varjavandi"
<masoud at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>In my case only mfc70.dll was missing. Windows would not allow replacement
>of the other 2 in any case. So my guess is only the mfc70.dll is not copied
>during install.

The install doesn't put them in system32, on the
recommendation/instructions of Microsoft...  it relies on the
installer being able to set a correct path to the cvsnt install
directory.

The next version will just stuff them in system32 and to hell with it
(Someone will probably file a bug report about it when I do, too!)