[cvsnt] Error upgrading cvsnt

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Thu Nov 21 18:31:39 GMT 2002

Finally I could upgrade from build 57j to build 57l.
Stopping the service and copying the files didn't work.
Changing the initialization type of the two cvsnt
services from "automatic" to "manual" and rebooting the
system didn't work either, but changing the
initialization type from "automatic" to "deactivated"
and rebooting the system allowed me to copy the files!

Regards,

Alexandre.