[cvsnt] RE: Newbie: cvsnt+NT4+Linux: how to work together ?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Nov 25 11:57:04 GMT 2002

The build 41 version is VERY outdated and does not have a number of bugfixes.
When you set it up for use with clients on Linux you must configure for pserver
connections, but you must also use the "Repository Prefix" option to hide the
drive letter from CVSROOT. This way the Linux clients will see the CVSNT server
as any other CVS server they can connect to.

The setup info you need (plus download links) can be located at:

http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html

/Bo