[cvsnt] Re: Using InnoSetup?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Nov 25 18:17:42 GMT 2002

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:00:59 GMT, mlaan at nospam4me.cs.vu.nl (Martijn
Laan) wrote:

>The Pascal you have in mind and the Pascal used by Delphi and the
>'addon' (it's not an addon) are very much different.

Ahh so it's delphi.  I was led to believe they had implemented a
Pascal parser in the code - so presumably you need Delphi installed to
run it, which brings me back to the '$2000 is a lot for a test'
comment.

I can't find anything to handle services though (the mailing list
suggestion was to call an extrernal app, which isn't what I had in
mind).