[cvsnt] Important: Doing patchs with CVS.

Celio Rodrigues celio.rodrigues at
Tue Nov 26 14:36:56 GMT 2002

Hello,

     At our company we are using CVS to manage an web aplication with
thounsands of files, we need to extract from the repository only files that
changed since one tag made in the past, our intend it's only to be able to
send the changed files to the customer.

I have been searching, but i didn't find any script or what-so-ever that
could help me achieve that.

Any ideia?

thanks
Celio