[cvsnt] WinCvs bug : Commit logs cant have ------------------

Arvind Raman arvind_raman_tech at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 15:43:29 GMT 2002

Hi there,
I am not sure if this is an identified bug but having
a string of "-" as in "------------------" in the
commit logs results in WinCVs crashing when a graph is
selected on that file.
Just add a string of "-" as ---------------------- in
the commit log and try and look at the graph of the
file.
If this an identified bug ? I am using WinCVs 1.3.8.1
(build 1) and Cvsnt server 1.11.1.3 (build 57)

regards
Arvind