[cvsnt] Re: Question about taginfo

Terris Linenbach noreply at nowhere.nwh
Tue Nov 26 18:52:37 GMT 2002

I'm also interested in writing a taginfo script for tracking purposes.  I'm
eager for a CVS or CVSNT solution (I really don't care about regular CVS).
Passing all that information on the command line won't work on Windows -- my
build scripts tag the entire repository in one command -- and changing the
COMSPEC is not user-friendly.  It's questionable whether branch information
is coming through (I want to know which branch the tag was added to), and
whether filenames that contain spaces pose issues (spaces need to be
preceded by a backslash as in loginfo).

news:p45aouopt6h75b5vn64oq22gr5vsrki06j at 4ax.com...