[cvsnt] Annoying message at cvs update

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Nov 28 18:11:25 GMT 2002

One possibility is:
This module might have been imported by someone who had checked it out from
another CVS server first and so had the CVS folders inside the module.
THen when importing these folders also got there. And now there will be
conflicts during checkout because a folder by the same name exists when it
is time to create the submodule....

Just an idea..

/Bo