[cvsnt] CVSNT With IBM Websphere Studio Application Developper 4.03

Dave Ings ings at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 29 13:32:16 GMT 2002

A fair bit of information on this topic can be gleaned from

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-vcm-home/do
cs/online/cvs_features2.0/cvs-faq.html#browsing_3

(Eclipse is the base upon which WSAD is built, and contains the "Team"
support.)

--
Regards,
Dave Ings

"Tony Hoyle" <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote in message
news:3dde4365.260849203 at news.cvsnt.org...
> On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:55:56 -0000, "Celio Rodrigues"
> <celio.rodrigues@@ibs.pt> wrote:
>
> >Hello Guillaume,
> >
> >    We have tried IBM WSAD with CVSNT and found several problems, we
called
> >for support from IBM and they told us that the current CVS support for
WSAD