Vedr.: [cvsnt] [OFF] CVSWEB in IIS

jml at nykredit.dk jml at nykredit.dk
Thu Oct 3 08:12:10 BST 2002

I it's not IIS that starts ColdFusion, but the browser on your workstation.
If your browser can handle the file type (e.g. .txt, .html, etc.) it will
do so, otherwise it will pass the file to the appropriate application.

Assuming you are running Windows/Internet Exploret, you can change your
browsers behaviour  by adding a string value "Content Type" = "text/html"
in the registry.

Create a .reg file with this content:
------------------------------------
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.cfm]
"Content Type"="text/html"
-----------------------------------

Duoble click the reg-file and your'e off.

Regards

Jørgen Møller Larsen - Nykredit Data - Koncernmetode og Arkitektur (KMF-V)
- Telefon: +45 9635 5069 - email: jml at nykredit.dk

                    "Rangel Reale"
                    <rangel-work at b       Til:    cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
                    ol.com.br>           cc:
                    Sendt af:            Vedr.:  [cvsnt] [OFF] CVSWEB in IIS
                    cvsnt-admin at cv
                    snt.org

                    2002-10-02
                    20:11
                    Besvar
                    venligst til
                    "Rangel Reale"

Sorry for the offtopic, but I found nowhere to ask this...

I installed cvsweb on IIS to view my ColdFusion source code I manage using
cvsnt. Almost everthing fine, I can browse the files, see versions, ok. But
when I select a file to view it, IIS looks the .cfm (coldfusion) extension,
and passes it to coldfusion for it to process, but I don't want that,
cvsweb
should process it, not coldfusion!

Does someone knows how to solve this?

[]s