[cvsnt] Re: Converting local repository to sspi?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 10 06:36:43 BST 2002

Just install CVSNT and then specify your repository to CVSNT in the
control panel applet. If it is a standard repository then it will be
immediately recognized and served via any protocol you enable CVSNT
for.

/Bo

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:58:07 -0400, Bob Murdoch
<ram5_remove_ at erols.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to convert a repository that I've used for years with the
>local protocol to a CVSNT repository accessed via sspi?
>
>tia,
>
>Bob M..

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)