[cvsnt] Next cvs export problem...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 10 17:44:33 BST 2002

If I put several files on the same line in the export command like
this (all in one line, the newsreader breaks the line):

cvs export -r HEAD -d files Module/Submod/file.txt
Module/Submod/file2.txt

then it does not execute correctly, the source directory tree gets
exported too just as if I had used the -N switch.
This does not happen if there is only a single file specified on the
command line.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)